Go Back   Spring Trails Online > Local Discussion > RealManage Notices

Old 11-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #1
Louis

Default Clearing taking place at front entrance of community

To all Residents
Just to inform you, the clearing that is taking place at the front entrance of the community is the planned Medical office building Stephen Price from Midway informed us all about at May's HOA meeting. We expect to see a medical office and low calorie restaurant. Construction should be complete by summer 2014. Please make any inquiries through PCMI or write the board at springtrails.tx.hoa@gmail.com. This could be subject to change and any new information will be decimated as it becomes available

Last edited by Louis; 11-09-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #2
saluce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
To all Residents
Just to inform you, the clearing that is taking place at the front entrance of the community is the planned Medical office building Stephen Price from Midway informed us all about at May's HOA meeting. We expect to see a medical office and low calorie restaurant. Construction should be complete by summer 2014. Please make any inquiries through PCMI or write the board at springtrails.tx.hoa@gmail.com. This could be subject to change and any new information will be [s]decimated[s] as it becomes available
I think you mean disseminated...would hate to destroy the new information once it becomes available
saluce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #3
Maverick

By the looks that the Track Hoe has not moved from it's spot in two weeks of beggining, I'm wondering if they ran into a snag with something... It sure would be nice to see a layer of trees kept in place facing front...
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:13 PM   #4
sketron1

Default Maybe Peope Complained

Hopefully a bunch of residents got together and talked to "one of the powers that be"! I would also like to see at least a small row of trees left there. I don't want to be walking around the pool area with my kids and see a professional office building with a bunch of people sitting around in the parking lot. Hopefully whatever doctor planning to go in there isn't some kind of pill pusher That would be a super great crowd to have around !
BTW does anyone actually know who is planning on leasing those offices ?
sketron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:20 PM   #5
legal22

I knew the front of ST was going to be commercial at some point, but I'm still sad to see it going in. And I really don't like what I'm hearing about all the commercial buildings and apartments going in right down the road. Oh well, I guess that's progress. Gonna have to move to Montana if I want peace and quiet. : )
legal22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #6
Wildcat2012

any update on this? I have not seen any progress in over a month.
Wildcat2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #7
CityX

Someone said Walmart is waiting for the feeder roads to be built early next year. Maybe they are too since the building will be close to the new corner??
CityX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #8
Louis

The builder is still working out some details of the design with Midway (Spring Trails Developer). They must approve before construction can start. Once a drawing is made available it will be posted or otherwise published.
Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:51 PM   #9
bailey9971

I saw the flatbed come to pick up the track hoe a few weeks ago...just about took out the stop sign...and then nothing...I am assuming that there is no update...odd that they would start to take down the trees and then stop...
bailey9971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:53 AM   #10
CityX

Land owners here are all too eager to take down trees and sell the timber. I have seen commercial lots cleared and sit for years before any construction takes place. Glad the neighborhood took charge and made them stop before they actually plan on building.
CityX is offline   Reply With Quote