Go Back   Spring Trails Online > Business Networking > Advertise Your Biz or Service

Old 02-08-2014, 09:58 PM   #1
strails10

Default site to map spring trails suspicious activity

Hey all. Frequent visitor of this site and think it's a great outlet for us Spring Trails folk. As the grand parkway construction comes nearer and nearer and the area growing like it is, I have created another site for Spring Trails residents to map out strange and suspicious activity. The site is a hobby and it is in no way finished, but I hope it will serve as a crime deterrant and an additional resource for the community.

It should serve as a supplement to the crime report section on this site. After having several strange persons in the neighborhood recently with accompanying odd behavior, I feel it necessary. The site is not finished and is a work in progress but it should serve its purpose for the time being. Thanks and thanks springtrailsonline.

The site is www.earstoground.com
strails10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 12:48 AM   #2
Ian

Have you signed up for nextdoor.com yet?
https://springtrails.nextdoor.com/login/
There is a crime and safety section, with email/text alert for urgent messages, as well as several other categories. Over 520 Spring Trails residents have signed up.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #3
strails10

Default Not yet

I have not. Will definitely take a look though. Thanks for the info. I am working on adding text/email alerts to earstoground.com very soon.
strails10 is offline   Reply With Quote