Go Back   Spring Trails Online > Business Networking > Advertise Your Biz or Service

Old 03-31-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
bd_services

Arrow Brent & Daniel at YOUR service

Hello, My name is Brent Burress. I'm a 19 year old graduate from Oak Ridge High School looking to gain some entrepreneurial experience. Me and my cousin Daniel are here to bring you service for anything you need. However, our main service will be lawn care. Mowing, Edging, Blowing, Raking Leaves, Mulching.
Additionally we can power wash your house, driveway, or patio. We can also wash and detail your car!! The downfall of these two though is that we would have to use your water supply.
Just because I listed these specific things doesn't mean it's the only things we can do!! If you need help with ANYTHING please don't hesitate to ask. We are two hardworking young men that are willing and capable for YOUR service.

Preferred Contact: bd_services@yahoo.com
Additional Contact: 281-825-2864 (cell)

P.S.: I currently do work a full-time job from 8-5, so any service that needs to be done during the week could be done after 5 or on the weekends! Don't hesitate to contact me! We can come up with an agreeable price for everything! Thank you.
bd_services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 08:09 PM   #2
bd_services

The Email is an underscore bd(underscore)services@yahoo.com
bd_services is offline   Reply With Quote