Go Back   Spring Trails Online > Business Networking > Advertise Your Biz or Service

Old 09-30-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
jeeplaw
Admin

Default Does anyone here have a local, regional, or national business website?

If you personally own, for your own business, a website that you use for either advertising, selling products or services, or other income related activities and have not been satisfied with your 'web presence' online, shoot me a PM.

I own a search engine optimization company that focuses on getting websites on page one of Google, Yahoo and MSN for certain keyword searched terms and I'm contemplating making my stake here in the North Texas market for this kind of business and am considering taking on a (free) case study for a local Spring business.

I've already done this for one site: http://www.passionforpetswoodlands.com

In a couple of months took it from a brand new site with zero rankings to now being one the first page of Google and receiving a ton of hits per day, not to mention new clients for the owner of the site as well.

I'm merely gauging interest for this kind of thing here within our small community and whether anyone might be interested in a free, yes free, small SEO campaign to help improve their rankings.

The best marketing, of course, is referrals and word of mouth and I've always had national clients or clients located in neighboring states, but I've never truly focused on the local target segment, and thus...here I am

Shoot me a pm if you're interested and please don't be dismayed if I don't choose you as there may be something coming down the pipe after this is over. Thanks!

David
Old 08-16-2017, 12:23 PM   #2
jpoland00

Thank you for posting. I do SEO as well.

Tags
houston seo, seo, web ranking