Go Back   Spring Trails Online > Local Discussion > Pets and Wildlife

Old 08-12-2014, 09:39 AM   #1
legal22

Default Found Dog

A co-worker recently found a cute puppy in a park near her home with a sign TAPED to it saying “FREE DOG.” The next day, she was able to coax her into a crate and brought her to CAP, where they were not accepting dogs, but did verify that she does not have a chip. Two Sundays, she brought her to get vaccinated, plus she’s heartworm negative and she purchased 6 months of heartworm medicine for her. They estimated she is about 6 months old. She thinks she could be part black mouth cur. She was covered in fleas, but has since been given a bath and had flea medication put on her. All in all, she’s on the mend!

She is the SWEETEST puppy!! She REALLY takes to kids – in fact, she goes to kids before she even goes to adults! She’s a real snuggler, always crawling into her lap when she sits on the ground with her. A little timid at first, but she warms up to everyone that has met her. She gets along perfectly well with her dog. She’s never growled or bared teeth. She has a really happy, gentle disposition. She has gained weight in the few weeks she’s been at her house.

All this to say – she, unfortunately, cannot keep her. Please share this with anyone you know may that be interested in a dog and would love her the way she deserves to be loved.

She hopes you can help me find this sweet girl a home! (So far she’s been called Caramel by my nieces and Frisbee by my dog. She answers to neither, haha)

My co-worker really needs to find this sweet puppy a home. She's been fostering her for about 3 weeks but she's leaving for a two week vacation soon and needs to find a home for her before then.

My co-worker has had the puppy given all her shots and she will provide heartworm and flea medication. For the right family, she even offered to pay for her to get spayed!

Please PM me for contact info. Thanks for reading!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 1.JPG (191.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2.JPG (139.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg photo 3.JPG (141.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg photo 4.JPG (143.7 KB, 12 views)
legal22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:41 AM   #2
Infinitybaskets

She is precious and thank your co-worker for taking such good care of her, she has been very kind !!! I will check around. Did you post her on Next Door? She is a cutie!
Infinitybaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:53 PM   #3
legal22

No. I didn't post her on Next Door because I'm not a member. Thanks for the suggestion though!
legal22 is offline   Reply With Quote